Find out what you need to include on your residential lease
In a lease, a landlord and tenant agree to the terms, or rules, in effect during the time that the tenant uses the landlord’s property. Such terms may include:
- The amount of rent and when it's due
- The length of time the tenant can live in the landlord’s property
- The amount of the security deposit
- The property maintenance responsibilities of the tenant and/or landlord
- Any other rules that describe the rights and responsibilities of both the landlord and the tenant
Fill out the form on the right to see what your residential lease should look like.