Your privacy is very important to us and we are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information.
- When making an inquiry, we will ask you to provide us with certain personal information.
- We may use this information from time to time to provide you with system messages, updates and changes.
- Your information will never be viewed, or shared with anyone without your expressed consent, or served court order.
- We go to great lengths to protect the confidentiality of the identity it has collected about it’s members and will never knowingly allow access to your information to any third party.
- All our staff, associates and agents are required to comply with these terms of Privacy during and after their tenure.
- We may disclose your personal information to comply with federal and state regulatory laws and will use its best efforts to limit such disclosure to the following: if we are required to do so in response to a subpoena, warrant or other legal process or if it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities to preserve and or enforce our rights. You authorize us to disclose any required personal information to third party agents if we believe it is necessary or appropriate in connection to an investigation of fraud, piracy, intellectual property infringement or any unlawful activity that may expose us to legal liability.
- We will keep the information we obtain about you as accurate as possible.